DA9063 Sequencer timing

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Dude
DA9063 Sequencer timing

Hi, I am currently trying to configure a DA9063. Im having an issue with the start up sequencer, I have configured the LDOs and Bucks with the _EN register (e.g LDO1_EN) and set the sequencer slots to what I require, yet they turn on when the system starts . How do I configure the LDOs to start up with the sequencer?

Kind Regards,
JD

Device:
ED_Dialog
Staff
Hello JA,

Hello JA,

Configuring the PMIC with the LDO_EN and Buck_EN register bits will turn the regulators on when the system starts up.

If you want the regulators to turn on with the sequencer you must disenable these registers. You must then go to the Power Sequencer tab and change the slot you want each regulator to start up in and set the un-needed regulators step to slot 0. Alternately you can go to the power sequencer window and drag the rising edge to the timer/slot you require, to remove a regulator you must drag the rising edge to the far left hand side to slot 0 and click ‘Write changes and Quit’.

Kind Regards,

Elliott Dexter

The Dude
Thanks for the response.

Thanks for the response.

Topic locked