⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
C.Schmidt
DA7212 EVB ADC

Hi there,
I'm currently working with the DA7212 Evaluation Board and the smartcanvas SW for a project.

我有一个正弦波发生器的辅助输入1kHz 0.5Vpp. I can route the input to the HP output directly or via the MIXIN without problems, but if I try to use the ADC and route the ADC signal to the DAC and output this, i only get white noise, even if all the inputs are muted. I tried a lot of different settings, used the PLL with the USB clock, used the board as slave and generated the BCLK and WCLK with my MCU and also catched the I2C signal directly from the board, but all I get is white noise.

Don't know what else i could try, so hopefully you could help me.

kind regards

Christoph

Device:
ED_Dialog
Staff
Hello Christoph,

Hello Christoph,

Let me look into this.

Kind regards,
Elliott Dexter

ED_Dialog
Staff
Hello Christoph,

Hello Christoph,

Do you have a set-up script you could share and could you share your clock frequeincies?

Kind regards.

Elliott Dexter

ED_Dialog
Staff
Hello Christoph,

Hello Christoph,

I have attached a set-up script. The ADC can only be used of the signal is coming in through the inputs. Please test the setup script.

Kind regards,

Elliott Dexter

Attachment:
C.Schmidt
Hi Elliott,

Hi Elliott,
Thank's for the really fast help.
It was the MCLK that I messed up somehow.