EEPROM write current on SLG46826

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at计画ps://www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vincent_P
加入:2018-02-07 11:30
EEPROM write current on SLG46826

Hello, I'm looking at the SLG46826 for a new design. I'm running the supply from 2 super caps , so I might have some supply impedance constraints. Can you give me an approximate peak current the device takes when you write to EEPROM (emulated) ? I can always add some hold up capacitance, just need to get a rough figure of merit for the peak/duration so I can size that. I know some EEPROM take 4-5mA or higher, so just want to check. I couldn't see this in the datasheet. Thanks Vincent.

Keywords:
Device:
Device Number:
SLG46826
pavloZ
工作人员
加入:2018-01-31 12:50
Hi Vincent_P, thank you for

HiVincent_P, thank you for that important question. Typical consumption of writing/erasing ofthe SLG46826EEPROMis 1.6mA up to 3.0mA max at VDD= (2.5...5.5) V.