14681 Advertising Application

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
zargari
加入:2016-08-27 00:46
14681 Advertising Application

Hi There,

I have a simple question about running the provided "BLE advertising application" on the DA 16481 Pro-development kit. I am basically following the procedure described on page 41 (Section 7.5.1) of the DA 1648x Software Platform Reference (UM-B-044, attached here). While I can located all the codes and scripts I am not sure what the following line in the 2nd paragraph of page 43 refers to: "running this project using the same procedures described in previous sections ...".

What particular procedure and which sections is this line referring to. Your guidance is very much appreciated.

Regards,
MZ

附件:
Device:
MT_dialog
工作人员
加入:2015-06-08 11:34
Hi zargari,

Hi zargari,

I think that its just a document inaccurancy, i dont think that the writer implies any procedures described in previous sections of the document, since i am also unable to find any previous paragraphs describing any procedures in order to run the fw. So i think that sentence implies the standard way used by someone to download the fw on the programming board (guess that it implies the documents UM-B-047 or UM-B-056 which both describe the building and downloading procedure of the demo applications).

Thanks MT_dialog