4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Michael_Johnston
加入:2017-03-15 00:31
DA1468x Pro Dev Reset

I was loading one of the demo projects to the DA1468x Pro development board and got an error message "could not connect to device. " Then the green led in the lower right corner just above "J-link" started blinking rapidly. Is there a way to factory reset the board? I've tried the rests and removing and reconnecting power?

Device:
MT_dialog
工作人员
加入:2015-06-08 11:34
Hi Michael_Johnston,

Hi Michael_Johnston,

Can you give me some extra info on this ? What is the interface that you have used in order to connect to the device JTAG, UART (i suppose that you are using the scripts on smart snippets, either the program_qspi_jtag_win or the program_qspi_serial_win) ? Have you tried to erase the flash, have you check if there are any removed jumpers from your dev kit (supply jumpers, UART or JTAG jumpers). There is no special way that resets the board in factory defaults

Thanks MT_dialog

Michael_Johnston
加入:2017-03-15 00:31
All of the jumpers on my

All of the jumpers on my board match the initial setup board’s jumper configuration, so they’re set and I’ve never touched them. I have the USB cable attached to my computer and the motherboard on USB2 (DBG). All of the LEDs are solid (2 green, 1 blue) except the jtag LED. I’ve powered the board down then back up, pressed the reset key and the jtag LED is still rapidly flashing. I’m using SmartSnippets Studio version 1.5.3.837

I tried to use the following scripts:
- erase_qspi_jtag_win
- erase_qspi_serial_win
- program_qspi_jtag_win
- program_qspi_serial_win

每个脚本有限公司uld not connect to the device.

MT_dialog
工作人员
加入:2015-06-08 11:34
Hi Michael_Johnston,

Hi Michael_Johnston,

If you open a terminal and you hit the reset button, are you able to see the bootloader executing ? Also can you upload an image from your dev kit in order to have a look ? The "could not connect to the device" is a message emmited when using the UART interface and you dont hit the RESET when promted, so its kind of weird that you are getting it when JTAG is used.

Regarding the green LED on the board is flashing (it doesn't emmit a solid light) that means that something is wrong with the JLINK driver, are you able to just connect with any of the SEGGER tools, like the Jlink Configurator (just connect and check).

Thanks MT_dialog