TI's TMP116 I2C temperature sensor software integration with DA14531

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Manishkumar Bante
加入:2020-05-14 36
TI's TMP116 I2C temperature sensor software integration with DA14531

I am using TI's TMP116 temperature sensor connected over I2C to DA14531 .

How do I configure multi byte read from the sensor...since all the registers of the sensor are 16 bit long .. and over i2c i can read 1 byte at a time .

kindly update me asap.

Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Manishkumar Bante,

Hi Manishkumar Bante,

I guess that you are using the i2c_read_byte()function in order to read a single byte. Could you please check the i2c_master_receive_buffer_sync() or i2c_master_receive_buffer_async() APIs in order to read multiple bytes?

Thanks, PM_Dialog

Manishkumar Bante
加入:2020-05-14 36
I have used same i2c_read

I have used same i2c_read_byte() and generated repeated start condition .. its working for me.

PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Manishkumar Bante,

Hi Manishkumar Bante,

Thanks for let us know and glad that you got it working. If you found the answer useful, please mark it as accepted.

Thanks, PM_Dialog