SmartSnippets Toolbox v5.0.10 make image file

Learn MoreFAQsTutorials

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
alex.jian
乔ined:2019-08-28 10:14
SmartSnippets Toolbox v5.0.10 make image file

HI Dialog

where is make singe image and make mulit image folder use SmartSnippets Toolbox v5.0.10??

i follow as below ,but no Save output file at directory

http://lpccs-docs.dialog-semiconductor.com/Tutorial-BLE-SUOTA-DA145x/flashing_and_upgrading.html

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
乔ined:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi alex.jian,

Hi alex.jian,

Please use our latest version of SmartSnippets Toolbox (SST) which is version 5.0.12. You can download it from the support website.

However, the tutorial is missing a step. Sorry but we are working on that. You will need to modify the sdk_version.h file and have 2 different files :fw_1_version.handfw_2_version.h

When creating the single image – “make single image” – figure 7, you first need to check that the sdk_version.h file is up to date. The sdk_version.h can be found under the following path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\SmartSnippetsToolbox\SmartSnippetsToolbox5.0.12\common_resources\SupportPackages\DA1453x\toolbox_resources\common\sdk_version.h

When creating the second .img file - “make single image” , the sdk_version.h file should be modified again in the same location, in order to have a newer revision number.

To ask your question, you will have to create your own directory in order to save the single and multi image output. My recommendation is to have two different output folders for the single and multi image.

The C:\SUOTA\output directory is a directory you should create.

C: \ SUOTA \ \ single_image输出

C:\SUOTA\output\multi_image

Thanks, PM_Dialog

alex.jian
乔ined:2019-08-28 10:14
Hi Dialog

Hi Dialog

谢谢你的回答,

i have another question

why i need two image in same device??

for backup or update??

and if i burn mulit image,

which image will be frist boot??May i switch boot imge??

PM_Dialog
Staff
乔ined:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi alex.jian,

Hi alex.jian,

We have taken this offline from the forum. I have sent a message in your company email address (not in your registered email address).

Thanks, PM_Dialog