SDK_6.0.14.1114_hotfix_001 change logs

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
kevinchen_sz
SDK_6.0.14.1114_hotfix_001 change logs

I have setup this hotfix successfully .

但我找不到任何文档告诉什么是changed or fixed in this hotfix.

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi kevinchen_sz,

Hi kevinchen_sz,

You can take a look at the sdk.patch file. Dialog is providing a page with status updates on the Sweyntooth vulnerability issue.

//www.xmece.com/sweyntooth-bluetooth-low-energy-vulnerability

Thanks, PM_Dialog

kevinchen_sz
yeah,but in this website, I

yeah,but in this website, I can not find the information that SDK6.0.14 need a related hot fix.

PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi kevinchen_sz,

Hi kevinchen_sz,

For security reasons we don't disclose what has been changed to prevent sharing critical information which may help an attacker. To the best of Dialog knowledge, all known security issues are fixed with the latest patch. If you have a question related to a specific security issue which has not been publicly addressed, like Sweyntooth, you should contact your dialog representative and we will address the question.

Thanks, PM_Dialog