Problem with da1468x UART pin connection

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anonymous (not verified)
Problem with da1468x UART pin connection

Hello Dialog,
I have a da14681 development kit basic board and i have programmed PXP_Reporter demo code into board. when i connect UART RX pin (P2_3) to TX pin of USB2Serial Module, the BLE part of the code crashes in 8 seconds after the reset. i disabled the sleep mode with this code (pm_set_sleep_mode(pm_mode_active);) and also disconnected the j13 jumpers but there was no any changes. do you know what is the problem?
thanks ...

Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
嗨raiwan,

嗨raiwan,

Could you please check the voltage operation of the USB2Serial Module? It should be 3Volt and not 5Volt, because the maximum recommended voltage that you can feed the GPIO pads is 3.3Volt.

Thanks, PM_Dialog