I2C IMU example of DA1468X

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
xuguodong
加入:2020-06-04 13:34
I2C IMU example of DA1468X

Hi Dialog teams,

have Dialog recently published an example that shows how to i2c interface with 6 axis IMU in DA1468X?

This example of i2c EEPROM is not suitable for us .

Thanks.

Device:
xuguodong
加入:2020-06-04 13:34
have Dialog recently

have Dialog recently published an example that shows how to i2c interface with 6 axis IMU in DA1468X?

This example of i2c EEPROM is not suitable for us .

PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi There,

Hi There,

Please take a look at the following tutorial :

http://lpccs-docs.dialog-semiconductor.com/tutorial_da1468x_adapters_concept_part_2/i2c_adapters.html#preparing-the-i2c-adapter

The key goals of this tutorial are to:

• Provide a basic understanding of Adapters concept
  • 解释不同的api和configurations of I2C peripheral Adapters
  • Give a complete sample project demonstrating the usage of I2C peripheral Adapters

Generally, we strongly recommend the usage of the adapters for accessing hardware peripherals because not only provide access to the peripheral, but also make sure that other tasks which are currently accessing it, suspend their operation until the peripheral is once again released. So you don't have to worry if another task tries accessing the same peripheral at the same time. Also, in sleep mode all the peripheral blocks are powered down.

Thanks, PM_Dialog