FOTA Management for DA1469x

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
technical_diffi...
FOTA Management for DA1469x

Hello,

I am trying to build a FOTA management architecture using the DA1469x chip. For this, I am searching for good backend management solutions like hawkBit.

As I am lacking experience in this topic, I am hoping for an experienced opinion regarding management solutions. Is there a solution which works especially well with the DA1469x chip?

My goal is to have the backend communicate with a smartphone, which then can update the chip using BLE without relying on a internet connection. Are there management solutions wich fit this use case?

Thanks in advance

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
Hi There,

Hi There,

Thanks for your question online and for your interest in DA1469x solution. Please check section 5.2. Software Upgrade Over The Air (SUOTA) inUM-B-092: DA1469x Software Platform Reference Manualuser manual. In this section you will find all the available information you need regarding the firmware update over the air.

此外,5.2.4节。你会发现guidelines for performing SUOTA upgrade using a mobile phone devices.

Please let me know if I misunderstood your question or you need anything else.

Thanks, PM_Dialog