⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
garzola
加入:2018-07-23 13:21
DA1469x FEM_SKY66112_11

Hi,

I'm thinking to upgrade my custom design on 14683 with the new chip 14695.
In my design I have a FEM SKY66112_11 to enable long range ble. Looking to SDK 10 i saw there is no mention on that feature...is it planned to integrate it ?
and if not ...theoretically should be possible to use ? I saw hw_fem_sky66112-11.c and it's easy to modify for the new chip.. I guess a possible solution could be to fem_stop() fem_start() when the M33 goes to sleep : I know that it's not the perfect solution because now the mac is on the M0 host but I can manage the delta power consumption , at least in my app.

Thanks for the tips.

Marco

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
嗨garzola,

嗨garzola,

I could confirm that we have been able to operate the combination of DA1469x+SKY66112_11. However, we don’t have any available software driver at the moment.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

garzola
加入:2018-07-23 13:21
hi,

hi,

good news: but since the MAC is now on the M0 processor and there is no source code could you provide any info how should I test it ?
I want to know if is possible to integrate by myself modding the SDK or I need (as i think) access to CMAC code.

thanks fot the support

Marco

PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
嗨garzola,

嗨garzola,

Currently, we don’t have anything shareable or any source code that we can provide you. Be aware that modifying the SDK might be little bit risky. If I have any update on this, I will let you know.

Thanks, PM_Dialog