DA1468x Software Platform Reference UM_B_044 Appendix I

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
bobspam@free.fr
加入:2018-06-20 08:07
DA1468x Software Platform Reference UM_B_044 Appendix I

Hello

Can you please update Software Platform Reference Appendix I of DA14683 using the following command from the SDK root
#bash : egrep -roh "dg_config[[:alnum:]_]+" . | sort -u

I get 301 different dg_config words while there are only 80 in the doc.

Thank you in advance

Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi bobspam@free.fr,

Hibobspam@free.fr,

Thanks for your indication. Let me check it if we can do this update and I will get back to you as soon as possible.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

ben.lauret
工作人员
加入:2015-11-24 10:20
Hi,

Hi,

It is our belief that the platform reference manual covers exhaustively the parameters that should be configured for production purpose.

The others parameters you can find in the code are there to allow Dialog to do validation of Hw or Sw features of the design. We would advise not to use them for mass production purpose.

If you have specific items you want to discuss or believe there are missing items the should be used for specific application, please let us know.

Best Regards,

BL_Dialog