⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
2 posts / 0 new
Last post
甘地
加入:2019-05-02 13:00
DA1458x_DSPS_v_5.150.2

Hi,

I am using PAN1740 developemntboard. I have downloaded DA1458x_DSPS_v_5.150.2 souce code. I did not change anyhing in the code. I have executed the sps_host project in keil 5. Then I have downloaded the hex file from keil to smartsnippet toolbox in booter. File is succesfully downloaded. I have dsps app in my apple phone. I dont see the device in app. The device is not detected. Also I have changed the

const static sleep_state_t app_default_sleep_mode = ARCH_SLEEP_OFF;

Still I dont see the device in the dsps app. Here I am attaching the file. Can someone tsuggest the solution?. Thank you.

Attachment:
Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Gandhi,

Hi Gandhi,

Please take a look at the DPSS user manual first. Follow the link below:

UM-B-038 : User Manual for Dialog Serial Port Profile (DA14580)

You will have to use the sps_device project and burn it either into System-RAM or SPI flash. After that you should download the DSPS mobile application (check section 7 DSPS Android and iOS application of the user manual). Th RF Master is not related with the DSPS and it is for the production test. Be aware that if you use extended sleep mode, you should use UART flow control (either software or hardware), because the device goes into sleep between advertising or connection internals. Otherwise, it will not be able to wake up.

Thanks, PM_Dialog