DA14586 broadcast consecutively

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
5 posts / 0 new
Last post
LiBing
加入:2020-03-24 02:55
DA14586 broadcast consecutively

Hi,

We need DA14586 broadcast (Non Connectable advertise)two packets consecutively every 3 seconds. Every packet has 31 bytes. The contents of the packets are different. Is there any way to implement it?

Sorry for my English, I hope my question is clear.

Thank you.

Best Wishes.

Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi LiBing,

Hi LiBing,

Thanks for your question online and for your interest in our BLE solution. Could you please clarify it? So, do you want to advertise (non-connectable) just for 2 times and then stop?

Thanks, PM_Dialog

LiBing
Hi PM_Dialog,

Hi PM_Dialog,

Thank you very much for your reply.

We want to broadcast two different packets at every 3 seconds(at 3/6/9... second), Go to sleep mode after each broadcast.

e.g.

broadcast 1st packet, broadcast 2nd packet -> sleep 3 second -> broadcast 1st packet, broadcast 2nd packet -> sleep 3 second -> broadcast 1st packet, broadcast 2nd packet...

Thank you.

LiBing
Have I made it clear?

我说清楚了吗?

PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi LiBing,

Hi LiBing,

所以,你会不ed to count the adverting events and then go into sleep mode for 3sec. To wake-up from sleep automatically, please use the app_easy_timer(). In order to count advertising events, you should define the CFG_PRODUCTION_TEST macro. In the rwble.c file there are two variables namely test_tx_packet_nr and test_rx_irq_cnt in the BLE_RF_DIAG_Handler. To do so, you will have to declare the same variables in your application file. For example if you would like to count the Tx events, please declare the test_tx_packet_nr variable. When this variable has the desired Tx events, then you should stop advertising and put the device into sleep mode.

Thanks, PM_Dialog