DA14583 data receiving problem

Learn MoreFAQsTutorials

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
KE1
加入:2020-03-24 09:30
DA14583 data receiving problem

Hello all,

I am using Dialog's DA14583 IOT Sensor Kit.

I tried to use the app "nRF connect" connecting with the semiconductor (the sensor equipment) by bluetooth.

我怎么能收到达了吗ta from the sensor into the mobile phone (IOS system)? All the values of characteristics are shown with N/A. I wish to receive the data updated constantly.

I need to get the data from the sensor for further software debuggings. Besides, I also want to know the specific character function of each UUID.

Is there any solution to solve it, or any other app to use for receiving data? I mainly need to use the acceleration data provided by the sensor.

Please help me for that. Thank you.

Device:
PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi There

Hi There

I would recommend using our mobile application for the IoT.

//www.xmece.com/iotsensor

The DA14583 is obsolete, so for new projects we strongly recommend the DA14585 MSK :

//www.xmece.com/iotsensor

Also, we can provide support only for Dialog applications.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

KE1
加入:2020-03-24 09:30
Hi, I did use your app ,which

Hi, I did use your app ,which is “IOT Sensors”. It can provide me with many types of data.

My project is to monitor tooth and jaw movement during nights to find a way that can cure grinding teeths. Thus I have to use semiconductor of DA14583 in order to put in patients' mouth if possible.

So I want to get the constant acceleration and gyroscope data to mobile equipment which this app cannot achieve. I wish I can extract the signal sent in maybe hex, and octal formats for further analysing.

I wonder if there is a possible way to receive statistical data or signal instead just dynamic results. Thank you for helping,

PM_Dialog
工作人员
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi There,

Hi There,

Please check DA14585 IoT Multi-Sensor Development Kit, as it is recommended for new designs/projects.

//www.xmece.com/products/da14585-iot-multi-sensor-development-kit

Thanks, PM_Dialog