通过UART DA14580闪烁

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
3 posts / 0 new
Last post
甘地
加入:2019-05-02 13:00
通过UART DA14580闪烁

Hi,

I'm trying to program the DA14580 via UART with a MSP432P401A. I have connected DA14580 UART2(P0.0 and P0.1) pins to UART pins of MSP.

I would like to flash the keil project sps_device. How can I flash to PAN1740?.

Is it possible with keil5?. Should I change the pin numbers?. Or is it possible with smartsnippetstudio?. Thank you.

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi Gandhi,

Hi Gandhi,

You can burn the System-RAM with the usage of Keil IDE through SWD interface by pressing the start/stop debug button. You should not change any pin numbers. With the SmartSnippets toolbox, you can burn the SPI Flash/OTP, either through JTAG or through UART.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

甘地
加入:2019-05-02 13:00
Hi PM_Dialog,

Hi PM_Dialog,

Thank you for your reply. This means that I can not burn the System-RAM using UART. Thank you.