connecting TDM microphone into DA1469x

Learn MoreFAQsTutorials

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
kalai610
加入:2019-04-08 17:11
connecting TDM microphone into DA1469x

Hi Team,

Is it possible to connect TDM microphone directly into PCM interface of DA1469x?

在DA1469x提到了一个数据表s follows.

Audio blocks: This part enables audio streaming by means of a Pulse Density Modulation (PDM), a Sample Rate Converter (SRC) and a Pulse Code Modulation (PCM) interface. It can support up to 2 digital microphones or 2 digital loudspeakers using the PDM interface or connect an external CoDec at the PCM/I2S interface.

Only ext. CoDec can be connected at the PCM/I2S interface. Please clarify. I am new to this audio world :-)

Keywords:
Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi kalai610,

Hi kalai610,

Thanks for your question online. The SDK 10.0.8.105 includes a reference example with the basic APU support. The project can be found under projects\dk_apps\demos\apu_demo folder path. Keep in mind that the example is working with a specific test HW, so in your case you should do the appropriate changes according to your Codec. We are working on a more complete audio example that will be available on our support website very soon. I’ll let you know as soon as it is available.

The latest version of SDK10 can be found in the DA1469x product page. For your convenience, link is provided below:

//www.xmece.com/products/da1469x-product-family

The APU example aims to demonstrate how to use the I2S interface. The PMC Low Level Driver (hw_pcm.h / .c) supports both I2S and TDM interfaces. However, there is not any application code for the TDM interface, so if you are interest in connecting a TDM microphone, then you should implement your own application.

Thanks, PM_Dialog