无附带DA14580在10年代之后停止广告

⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
12 posts / 0 new
Last post
marios
加入:2017-05-09 20:27
无附带DA14580在10年代之后停止广告

Hello Dialog support !

We have flashed Codeless DA14580 on our custom board and after boot time the sytem is advertising it's Device name for about 10 seconds on that period of time the system works fine

We want to have the system on active mode. I have flashed also on Dialogs Dev kit basic and works fine the system it;s not going on sleep .

Thanks in advance,

玛罗斯

Device:
LC_Dialog
Staff
加入:2016-09-19 23:20
嗨玛丽奥斯,

嗨玛丽奥斯,

The CodeLess application by default is set to sleep after 10 seconds after the boot up. The device will go into Extended sleep mode configuration after this time. Unless a character is received over the UART, this is the default config. I am guessing this is what is different from your custom board vs the development kit.

这在无附带用户指南中提到。请检查下面的链接以获取描述。
http://lpccs-docs.dialog-semiconductor.com/UM-140-DA145x-CodeLess/howToUse.html?highlight=sleep

You can modify this by setting the configuration in user_config.h file.

Best,
LC_Dialog

marios
Hello LC_Dialog!

Hello LC_Dialog!

感谢您的快速回复 !

我有Flased Codeless CodeLess_v_5.380.5.4.0 on my DA14580 custom board

我想在二进制模式下设置它我发送了folwing comands

在+ Advstop.
AT+CENTRAL
AT+GAPSCAN
AT + GapConnect = 90:EA:CA:00:00:00,P

and i have conected sucessfully but how i'm entering in binary mode to send data ?

在+ BINREQ comand给我错误

我有one da14580 (codeless) and second Device (dsps)

must both devises run Codeless ?

Thanks in advance,

玛罗斯

PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
嗨玛丽奥斯,

嗨玛丽奥斯,

The CodeLess_v_5.380.5.4.0 for DA14580 does not support the “Binary mode”.

This feature is supported on latest version of the CodeLess ( version 6.380.12.6 ) and is applicable only for the DA14585/586 and DA14531 product families.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

marios

Hello PM_Dialog!

感谢您的快速回复 !

We have tried the Light Blue application for android and the only AT command that is accepted from DA14580 with codeless is the AT+PRINT=Hello The other commands for example AT,ATE,AT+BATT gives ERROR INVALID NO AT COMMAND why is this happening ?

We have tried also the Ble scanner application and we get the same situation.

Thanks in advance,

玛罗斯

PM_Dialog
Staff
嗨玛丽奥斯,

嗨玛丽奥斯,

Quick question just for a clarification : What is the version of the CodeLess that you are using with the DA14580 SoC? Is it the 6.380.12.6, or the 5.380.5.4.0 ?

Thanks, PM_Dialog

marios
Hello PM_Dialog !

Hello PM_Dialog !

感谢您的快速回复 !

I'm using the 5.380.5.4.0 on the DA 14580

Thanks in advance,

玛罗斯

PM_Dialog
Staff
嗨玛丽奥斯,

嗨玛丽奥斯,

Sorry but I am not able to replicate this. Just run the CodeLess (version 5.380.5.4.0) in the DA14580 Pro-DK, and all the AT commands can be executed successfully.

Can you please provide more insights on this? Did you modify the source code? Does the device boot from RAM or FLASH?

Can you also check if UART Flow Control is enabled?

Thanks, PM_Dialog

marios
Hello pM __ Dialog!

Hello pM __ Dialog!

Thanks for your quick reply!

We use external spi flash

No codeless code it's not modified ony we have set difrent pin for UART because we have conflict at pin 0_5 and we have set at 1_3

Baud rate at 9800 on both sides microcontroller and ble.

还在+ print = hello

we receive Hell we loose the last letter and we send always the last letter twice to get the correct Message HELLO . Keep in mind we used the same custom board also for DSPS and we haven't any data loss.

Thanks in advance,

玛罗斯

PM_Dialog
Staff
嗨玛丽奥斯,

嗨玛丽奥斯,

>> we have set difrent pin for UART because we have conflict at pin 0_5 and we have set at 1_3

鉴于不同的引脚用于UART,可以根据user_periph_setup.h / .c文件查看它们是否已检查它们?

Thanks, PM_Dialog

marios
Hello PM_Dialog !

Hello PM_Dialog !

感谢您的快速回复 !

是的。我们在user_periph_setup.h / .c文件中配置了PIN

Can you please specify why we lose the last character in the string we send using the AT+PRINT=string?

Additionally, We face another problem on the new development kit for DA14586 where we are trying to flash the internal SPI memory and althought we can read the memory contents, we CANNOT erase the memory in order to burn the Hex file of codeless.

Please suggest the modifications we have to apply in order to download the HEX codeless software in the internal flash memory od DA14586 in the development kit.

Thank you in advance

玛罗斯

PM_Dialog
Staff
嗨玛丽奥斯,

嗨玛丽奥斯,

Regarding the UART issue, can you please indicate if you are using HW Flow control? In my case I am not able to replicate this. Is it a custom board, or any of the DKs?

关于关于DA14586的后续问题,我建议您使用问题创建一个新的论坛线程。请指明您使用的SmartSnippet Toolbox的版本。您还可以从工具箱共享日志文件吗?

Thanks, PM_Dialog