14585 hang up when the code running longer than 2.5s in user_on_system_powered

Learn MoreFAQsTutorials

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
roeder
加入:2018-09-13 09:04
14585 hang up when the code running longer than 2.5s in user_on_system_powered

Dear Dialog,

I develop my own project based on DSPS demo, and add some customer process duringuser_on_system_poweredcallback.

I find an issue that when burning down the code and if task runs longer than 2.5 seconds in this callback, the MCU will hang up and never recover again.

But when I debug by J-link, this issue disappeared. The code can run well as long as we designed. What's the difference between the code running by Debug mode and Normal mode?

I tried to cut the task into pieces in this callback and return KEEP POWERED by every return. But it will also fail when the time cost up to around 2.5s.

Could you please give me some answer for this issue? Do you have any more idea for the user-level design about long time cost tasks?

Looking forward to your reply

Roeder

Device:
roeder
加入:2018-09-13 09:04
Any comments to this question

Any comments to this question?

PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi roeder,

Hi roeder,

Could you please run your code in debug mode and hat attached the debugger? The most possible reason that your firmware gets crashed in due to WDOG expirations ore due to NMI. Please follow the教程8:调试方法tutorial in order to understand how to debug your firmware. Please, let me know if your application code stuck in the WDOG or NMI handler or in any assertion.

Thank, PM_Dialog