⚠️
Hi there.. thanks for coming to the forums. Exciting news! we’re now in the process of moving to our new forum platform that will offer better functionality and is contained within the main Dialog website. All posts and accounts have been migrated. We’re now accepting traffic on the new forum only - please POST any new threads at//www.xmece.com/support. We’ll be fixing bugs / optimising the searching and tagging over the coming days.
4 posts / 0 new
Last post
michiel
加入:2018-05-08 13:18
pan1740 coding and debugging

i want to use the pan1740 to read data from a sensor node
can i program and debug the module without using the expensive usb adapters or evaluation boards?
也有可能与pc机接口application without aditional hardware?

Device:
PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi michiel,

Hi michiel,

Could you please clarify what exactly want to do with the PAN1740? Do you want to develop a motherboard or a daughterboard? In case you want to download firmware through UART, you should expose the appropriate UART pins. In case you want to download firmware through JTAG, you should expose the SWDIO/SWCLK pins.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

michiel
加入:2018-05-08 13:18
im trying to create a board

im trying to create a board with a sensor which sends its data to a basestation.
then i want a program on a pc to read the data
i want the pan1740 to send the value of a gpio(logic 1 or 0) to a connected pan1740 and make the data availible.
preferably in a way a pc can interface with it.

PM_Dialog
Staff
加入:2018-02-08 11:03
Hi michiel,

Hi michiel,

In order to program your device you have two options. The first option is to download firmware through UART, but you won’t be able to debug your code. The second option is to program it through JTAG, but you will need an appropriate hardware for JTAG interface or a dialog DevKit that has the JTAG onboard. Be aware that first you should implement your hardware and then you are going to download firmware to your custom board.

Thanks, PM_Dialog