Skip to main content

Where can download SDK 1.0.8

2 years ago

Where can download SDK 1.0.8

Posted byhebyte_bill0 points 5 replies
0 upvotes

Hey,
I want to download DA1468x SDK 1.0.8, but not found download url.

2 years ago

PM_Dialog

Hi hebyte_bill,

Could you please let me know if you have any specific reason that you want to use the SDK 1.0.8 of the DA1468x? This is a quite old version of SDK and we don’t support it anymore. It is strongly recommended to use the latest version of SDK (SDK1.0.14)

Thanks, PM_Dialog

2 years ago

hebyte_bill 0 points

I develop product on DA14681 WRBL DK, it's base on SDK 1.0.8 that changed. Now I want to upgrade SDK to 1.0.14, must be clear what the SDK has changed.

2 years ago

PM_Dialog

Hi hebyte_bill,

Please check the release notes of the SDK1.0.14.

https://support.dialog-semiconductor.com/system/files/restricted/DA1468x_DA15xxx_SDK_Release_Notes_v_1_0_14_1081.pdf

In this document, is described what it is changed in SDK1.0.14. Also, you can run your application in the latest SDK, and check if it is working.

Thanks, PM_Dialog

2 years ago

hebyte_bill 0 points

This is very bad! Can't I download the 1.0.8 version?

2 years ago

PM_Dialog

Hi hebyte_bill,

The SDK version 1.0.8 is not available in our support site, because as I mentioned in my previous post, it is a quite old version of SKD and it has some known bugs that have been fixed in the newest versions. It is highly recommended to use the latest version (SDK1.0.14). Your application which is based on SDK1.0.8 is completely portable in SDK1.0.14, so you can port it into our last SDK and if you have any issues let us know to provide you the proper support. Be aware that we don’t support version 1.0.8.

Thanks, PM_Dialog